Saturday, January 9, 2010

VINTAGE FUR COAT

On Friday, I was able to attend one of the most incredible estate sales that I have been to in years. Sadly, one of our fellow antique dealers passed away in 2009 and this was a partial sale of all her antique store items. I purchased several vintage clothing items, hat boxes, hats and other nice items. The photo shows one of my "finds"........a fur coat with the most beautiful button. This coat is from Washington D.C. My mannequin does not have hands, so the sleeves look a little funny. Today, I have spent most of the day adding items for sale on my eBay store site. I also made myself exercise to Core Rhythms. I got through the whole routine. My face was so red from being out of shape, BUT I MUST DO THIS. I really need to start taking care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment